Saturday, April 16, 2005

Go Mets!

I went to Mets game yesterday.

Mets 5th straight victory. Mike Piazza even had two doubles and three RBIs.

Even I was sitting at all the way back, nosebleed seat, my first time at Shea Stadium was better than I could hope for. Cheering and screaming Fans, my friend getting drunk, Priceless….

An only bad thing was that I forget to bring my digital camera. However, I did bring crappy disposable camera. I will post some picture from the game when I get my film developed.

I have to go and scratch off the list of things I want to do in this life. (Going to Mets game)
I wanted to call the list “Things I want to do before I die” but people around me says that is little depressing as I want to die or something so I changed it. I will simply call it “List of thing I want to do” When I have time, I should really write it all down and make a actual list instead keeping in my head.

No comments: