Sunday, April 17, 2005

Amityville Horror, New Movie


Deleted Scene from movie "Ring 2"' :-) Posted by Hello

Watched the movie “Amityville Horror”. Movie was pretty good in a way you can just watch and enjoy then done, kind of like fast food. Is this a great Oscar worth movie? No. Is this movie fun? Yes.

People who made this movie know that they are not making masterpieces. They are trying to make movie that entertain audiences and make them money.

Movie plays like mix of other horror movies. You can tell they copy the scenes from Shining, Poltergeist, Exorcist, etc. I guess if you are going to copy, do it from the best.
Nonetheless, it was scary in some scenes and did make me forget about other life problem stuff for 2 hours. To me that is good movie in my book.

Ryan Reynolds, as in Mr. Van Wilder, plays movie’s main character. Van Wilder is one of modern comedy classic you just have to watch. He was also great in “Blade Trinity”. He is trying to get cast as “Flash” in new comic book movie and I can see him being great in it. I hope he gets the role.

No comments: