Thursday, June 29, 2006

3 more games that I have finished

I have finished more games than I could imagine.

First, I have completed “Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth II” for PC. I liked it better than first one (which I only played and beat the good side campaign). Graphic were outstanding and game was not too long nor not too short.

As for second, I have beaten “X-Men: The Official Game” for XBOX360. Believe it or not, this is my first XBO360 game I have finished. I wanted to find out what happen to X-Men during the time between 2nd and 3rd X-Men movie. This game explains why Nightcrawler is not in the 3rd movie and also the origin of Sentinel project. While game play and graphic is not the greatest on XBOX360, I did enjoy controlling Wolverine and Nightcrawler. However, playing as Iceman was kinda hard for me. Overall, I thought it was good and short but left little sour taste.

For last, I have just finished playing “Sin Episode 1: Emergence” for PC.
Graphic was great as it was using Half-Life 2 Source engine but somehow it wasn’t looking great as Half-Life 2. Maybe I got used to the graphic engine and there is no more brand new engine “wow” factor? Anyway, original Sin was one of games that I have actually finished, I even got the expansion pack and finished that too, and I thought it was very underrated and undersold as it was released about the same time as Half-Life 1. I always thought it deserved better and wished developer would make a sequel. Now my wish has come true…well… kind of. This game was only episode 1 of many episodes to come and this was more of introduction than anything else. Only 3 weapons that you could use and there wasn’t too much exciting thing going on. Even end boss was kind of let down. However, I did enjoy somewhat and looking at the episode 2 trailer, it looks like it’s going to me much better and bigger game.

No comments: